Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday

Today is Sunday and Sunday is a day of relaxing. Unless you are Mr. G then you are at work till 11pm.

Miss P and I had a lazy morning. Getting up around 9:30, watched a little seasame street and had breakfast and coffee together. Sunday is the day I do not go to the gym to give my body a little rest. Anyho, we went on a walk and then played in the pool for a few hours with our sweet neighbors. Then we had dinner some play time and a bath! Now it is 7:45 and Miss P is a sleep! Lets pray it is for the night!

Not much else to report today other than we did not get a drop of rain from the hurricane and it looks like coast got a pretty good beating!

Here are some photos of the day!


terrible photo of me but she looks sooooooooooo cute!

can i help you?

my dinner: shrimp, tomatoes and zucchini

1 comment: