Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quckie

Today is going to be a quick post.

Why? You ask!

Well, Mr. G and I are going to host a dinner for the football staff! *GASSSSP*

This will be my first time in my life hosting a dinner of sorts for people. People will be actually be eating food I made?! ( I have only cooked food for Mr. G and Jon lol cause well they eat pretty much anything)

I am a tad nervous and excited. I am being a real  coaches wife (as opposed to the fake one right?)  and I will  probably be doing this for years and years to come. Hopefully eat year I will improve on my cooking and presentation.


The Menu for the night is:

  • My mother in laws yummy enchiladas ( I pray my are half as good)
  • Aunt Coco's famous Salsa (Wish me luck here people)
  • Again my mother in laws corn pudding ( a personal favorite and a tad nervous to see what goes in it)
  • Mr. G will be making the guacamole. (Because I said he has to!)


As long as everything goes as planned I promise lots and lots of photos to show proof that people actually ate my food and hopefully no one gets sick either! hahah

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok every say a prayer for me that I cook great and Miss P lets me get stuff done!

Here is to happy hosting and happy tummy's!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure everything will be great! Don't worry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delicious menu! Can I come!? You made selections that should be a piece of cake! Speaking of cake.....what about dessert?!

    ReplyDelete