Friday, August 12, 2011

Fit Friday!

Like the title?

It's so appropriate right? I mean come on!
Anyways, I decided every Friday I will offer some sort of nugget of information on fitness, health, and over of wellness :)

I can just feel your excitement ooozing through my computer as you read this! Its ok, I like the idea!

So my first nugget of information may be  common knowledge or common sense to people or it may not be. I have no idea what you know. I am just going to start with something simple!

So here it goes!

When trying to work on portion control in the midst of a life style change ( to most it is known as a diet) I suggest drinking a LARGE glass of water before you eat!

I like to do this because not only is drinking water good for you but it helps fill your stomach and help you consume fewer calories when you eat but it also takes care of the 3 of the 8 glasses of water you are s "supposed / recommended" to drink everyday! Thus helping you lose weight!!!

*Side note: I could never in life of me drink that much water. I would spend my day peeing and getting nothing accomplished! But, I do try to drink as much as possible. 

It is that simple! 

So here is to drinking water and living healthy!

And the photo of the day for all you greedy photo people!


Here is a phot of me and Mr. G on our 1 year wedding anniversay aka New Years Eve!!! I can't believe my lil baby was in my belly just 7 months ago!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I was told by one of the dieticians in my life that water is like the fountain of youth. It helps keep your skin nice and tight rather than loose and wrinkly while loosing weight. I love the picture you posted... being one of your greedy photo people.

    ReplyDelete