Wednesday, August 17, 2011

dada

Mr. G made it home at an exciting 9:50 tonight!

He told me he might be home a tad early, so I decided to keep Miss P up for him. Considering its been about 3 days since the have seen each other!

 
And OH BOY was she excited! It was so sweet!
When he would hand her to me she would turn around and reach for him!
She just wanted to hang out with her dada!

Yay for bonding time even if it was for only 30 mins! Every little bit counts!

Bonding. Melts. My. Heart.

ps. my outfit of the day was fail. I decided to go to the gym twice today. So I wore my stinky gym clothes all day! Talk about a hot mama!

To bonding and cuddles every have a great night!


1 comment:

  1. That is so precious! Mr. G is very lucky to have two beautiful girls who love to spend time with him.

    ReplyDelete