Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Funday

Sunday Funday.

I am not doing anything fun. I will just cut to the chase now. Sorry to bust your bubble.

But yesterday Mr. G had some free time yesterday after his scrimmage before he was due back in the office to grade film.

So we pretty much ran to the movies! I was so excited that I talked non stop to the theater and Mr. G made fun of me the whole way! I could not help myself but honestly it was sooo nice to spend a few hours alone with him just to chat with no interruptions! We saw Planet of the Apes which was a AWESOME movie!!!

My sweet / poor sister babysat Miss P for us. It was funny to get a text during the movie saying she has been screaming for 45 minutes and crawling around the house looking for me. Ok, definitely not funny but funny that she went room to room in search for her mama. My sister said she would get to a room crawl around and when she realized I wasn't there she would start to cry again and she did that for each room in the house! After she was done looking, she went right to sleep! So shout out to my sister for being such a trooper for my little mama's girl!

To defend my lil girl on her looking for me for 45 minutes two more teeth broke through the skin last night / this morning. So she may have just been in desperate need of some mommy snuggles to make her feel better! So now we have 5 teeth and one more on the way!

Miss P and me :)


electric shirt and eyes

date night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment