Monday, August 15, 2011

My day ( Day 7)

Ahhh! You thought I forgot to blog today didn't you!?

Well, I didn't. The day isn't over and I never said I would have a blog up before noon everday did I? Did I?

Anywho, it is quite in the house. Mr. G is still at work and Miss P is in bed asleep!

So, I am going to shed some light on what I did today :)

Ready?

8am: Woke up. Drank coffee. Got ready for the gym.
8:20 am: Miss P waks up as pale as a ghost. I freak out.
8:45: I decide everything is ok. Feed, clothe, cuddle with P.
9: 10: I head to the gym. I tell the care lady P's story and tell her to come get me asap if she ANYTHING    SEEMS weird.
10:15: I pick P up from day care. She is hysterical. Sweet.
10:20: I go to the post office.
10:25: I go home. Put on Elmo for P to watch and do the dishes and a load of laundry
11:00: I put P down for a nap.
11:05: Clean bathroom. Boy do I scrub that bad boy down
11:45: I make myself lunch.
12:00: I eat lunch and do a little facebook, internet reading, emails, and aol messaging.
1:00: P wakes up from her nap.
1:10: Change, feed, P
1:30: Run to the dollar store to buy cleaning supplies. (the cheap way!)
1:50: Get home. Put Elmo ( I know, mother of the yea,r but things needed to get done people) Sweep mop the WHOLE house except the kitchen.
3:00: Put P down for a nap. I decide to take a nap too :)
3:30: P wakes up from nap. So much for a nap.
3:40: I put Elmo on AGAIN! And rearrange the furniture in P's room. (Her crib is too close the big window in her room and I think it makes her cold. Either way it makes me feel better)
4:20: Clean Mr. G's bathroom (eww)
4:40: Thanks Sue! My charger for my camera gets here!
4:41: Charge my camera :)
4:50: Take lots of photos of Miss P!
6:30: Decide I do not want chicken for dinner and run to the grocery store.
6:50: Come home
6:15: Skype with Stacy
7:50: Still skyping with stacy, while I feed P, cook dinner, do dishes, and eat dinner myself.
8:00: Give P a bath and read P a book
8:30: Sweep and mop kitchen
8:50: Play with P and give P some milk ;)
9:30: Put P to bed
9:35: Start typing my blog :)
* somewhere around 10:30 Mr. G comes home from work :)

And there you have it for those of you who want to know what I do all day! Tomorrow is jam packed with laundry! Woo Hoo!

Here are some photos from a REAL camera!


She loves the camera

look who figured out her sippy cup!

my outfit of the day fail. Hey I was cleaning all day. I was not about to dress up for that. Dont worry I cleaned my mirror :)

enjoying her pac n play!

my view from the kitchen

she loves sharing her bath toys with her mama


Look at those tan lines!



1 comment:

  1. Being a Mom is all about knowing how to multi-task! While we were Skyping, I was feeding my babies, cooking, feeding myself, and.....well no I didn't do the dishes :) Your daughter is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete