Monday, August 29, 2011

Family Photo


Have you ever tried to take a self portirate family photo with a infant?

Well, today we tried.

And. We. Failed.

Mr. G calls me at 8 am and says we need a family photo for the media guide. Umm, we have yet to take a family photo were the 3 of us were we all look nice! So, I tell him well he has to come home to take one if he wants one.  I am in gym clothes about to head out to the gym. I scramble in attempt to salvage 3 day old hair, come up with a last minute cute outfit for Miss P. (which really isn't that hard thanks to my mother in law.) But for me, I guess I will settle for gross hair and a black tank top. The sacrifices of a mother I guess. At least I lost some weight and I don't look like I am still 8 months pregnant just 6 months now.

Now, how to do you get a 7 month old baby to smile and look at the camera when no one is holding the camera? Let me tell you we were stumped for a bit!

 Lol I bet we were a sight for sore eyes trying to take these photos.

We tried singing, tried using our Zoe puppet, tickling her nothing worked. Eventually we went inside and put on Sesame Street and got a few good shots. It was pretty funny and if anyone knows how much Mr. G LOVES photos it was a pretty funny experience. The last 10 shots were me just keeping Mr. G home a little longer! Shsssh don't tell anyone! 

I now think that we will have to run to the mall or Walmart and take some cheap family photos just to have on hand and well to have. Why wouldn't you have a family photo with your first born child? Oh ya that's because my husband is never around enough to actually do something like that. lol Aww poor guy!

Here are some of the funny shots of the day!


awesome shot of the back of P's head!


Great shot of Mr. G and P and it looks like I just rolled out of bed.


Miss P giving Mr. G a kiss.


Miss P reaching for Zoe!

Best shot #1


The winning shot!



a cute father daughter shot!


2 comments:

  1. I love every one of those pictures! What a gorgeous family. You and Mr. G look great, and Miss P, as always, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete