Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday

It is Monday and I am totally uninspired on a topic to blog about!

I dunno why but usually at some part of the day a topic pops in my head and I am like "Ya! That's it!" But not today!

Today, I went to the gym, went grocery shopping, Miss P took a 3 hour nap I, ran to the bank, paid some bills. Made salmon. Just a normal boring Monday. Boo. 

Mr. G isn't coming home till 11:30 tonight. Ugh. He did stop by for 15 Min's to grab the car.
Sigh.
 Quality family time.
NOT!

I did see a purse yesterday and I have total purse envy which doesn't happen often. Seldom do I see something that I have to have lol like my diaper bag that Mr. G got me for our  first anniversary. I saw it and HAD to have IT! I dunno but every now and again it happens.

Here it is!
Its Dooney & Burke and its like $300. Someday when I am rich I am going to buy a bunch of purses I envy and wear them all at once everyday! I lie, but it sounds fun!

To boring Mondays and pretty purses! Peace out people!

No comments:

Post a Comment