Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weekly Update: 35

WEEK: 35!!!

MONTH: 8

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: Girl!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Lilttle baby you don't have much room to maneuver now that you over 18 inches long and tip the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in mommy's womb, you are not likely to be doing somersaults anymore (but you do from time to time still), but the number of times you kicks have remained about the same. Your little itty bitty kidneys are now fully developed, and your liver can process some waste products. Most of your basic physical development is now complete — now little girl you will spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

SYMPTOMS: I actually felt pretty good this week. I have started to let my self sleep until I wake on my own and that seems to work wonders on my mood :)

CURRENT MOOD: Excited!!!!

CURRENT CRAVING: APPLE CIDER! YUMMY!!! I can't get enough of it still!

CURRENT WORRY: How much bigger will I get! My belly grew an 1 inch and half in 1 month!!! I usually only grow about an inch! And my belly button is smoothing out! I definitely did not think it would! And baby girl is FINALLY head down! Yay!




BELLY PHOTO HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment