Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weekly Update: 39 Weeks

WEEK: 39

MONTH: 9

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: Girl!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Precious baby in my belly your mommy and daddy are waiting to greet you into this world! So come on out!!! You continues to build a layer of fat to help control your body temperature after birth, but it's likely you already measure about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds. Also the outer layers of your baby soft skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath. I can't wait to meet you baby!

SYMPTOMS: All baby movements hurt!! And I now wake up for about 2-3 hours at night EVERY night! I am pretty much uncomfortable about 90% of day and having a hard time keeping up with everyone!

CURRENT MOOD: Excited but impatient not as nervous as I thought I would be.

CURRENT CRAVING: Rainbow Sherbet! Don't laugh I have 1-2 bowls everyday!

DOCTOR UPDATE: No change! Still no Braxton hicks or contractions. Doctor said it could happen whenever, but now he mentioned they won't let the pregnancy go on for longer than 41 weeks...sheesh


BELLY PHOTO:





No comments:

Post a Comment