Saturday, December 4, 2010

My first...

This is my first, first snow season ever! As in I have never been around when the snow falls for the first time in a winter season! So its official ya'll (gag) I am living in a winter wonderland. The only thing that would make this perfect would be to have Mr. G by my side. But I guess I can't have everything I want...or can I?

So, I am at my parents house for the weekend (a condition of Mr. G being away) and now I am not even sure I will be headed back to the stixs anytime soon if this white stuff doesn't stop falling and clear up from the road! You see I have NO experience driving in the snow or in any icy weather and the fact that I am going to be 9 months pregnant on Wednesday it does not seem like this is the appropriate time to start learning. So! I am here for a bit! I may have my dad take me to Target (darn) to buy somethings to hold me over considering I only packed for 2 nights lol. But we will take it a day at a time!

Here is a video and some photos of this winder wonderland!


The house...



(Call me crazy, but I had to have a snow belly! Payton's first!)



The dogs first snow... as you can see neither one is phased by the snow and Sherman just tries to eat it the whole time.

1 comment: