Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weekly Update: 38 Weeks!

Only 2 more posts left of my weekly updates! Wooooo!

WEEK: 38

MONTH: 9

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: Girl!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS:

Baby girl you have really plumped up. You weigh about 6.8 pounds and over 19 1/2 inches long. You now have a firm grasp, which I will soon be able to test when you hold your hand for the first time! Your precious organs have matured and are now ready for life outside the womb!!! Wippie!!!

Wondering what color your eyes will be? Momma may not be able to tell right away. But if your are born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If your born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time your 9 months old. That's because a baby irises (the colored part of the eye) may gain more pigment in the months after your born, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes.)

SYMPTOMS: Aside from being ridiculously uncomfortable. I have a head cold. Go figure! So on top of not breathing well from the baby crushing my lungs, I literally can't breath because of the cold! UGH!

CURRENT MOOD: Anxious! I lack patience and this having to wait is worse than waiting for Christmas morning and my wedding day (at least I can say which day of the week those event falls on! )

CURRENT CRAVING: Anything to drink!!!! So thirsty! And I want rainbow sherbet so bad but of course I can't find it anywhere! It is driving me nuts!

DOCTOR UPDATE: No change! Still no braxton hicks or contractions. Doctor said it could happen whenever.


BELLY PHOTO:

* As you can see there is like literally no more room for her! Come out baby!


1 comment:

  1. Only two more weekly posts?! I hope you will continue to post after Payton is born. I don't want to miss anything! :)

    ReplyDelete