Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 21

Week: 21

MONTH: 5

TRIMESTER: 2

GENDER: GIRL!!!!!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Baby girl you now weigh about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long . I feel like your are practicing martial arts in my belly now that your movements have turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. Mama also discovered you have a pattern to your activity! As I am getting to know you get to know you better. In other developments, baby girl your eyebrows and lids are present now, and since your a little girl, your girlie bits have begun to form as well.

THE BABY SIZE:

WEIGHT GAIN: 15 lbs! Starting to gain more and more!

SYMPTOMS: None! Just get super winded very easily!

CURRENT MOOD: Content! I actually love being pregnant. Now, I do not think I have that pregnancy glow that some woman have nor do I think its a good look for me...but in all honestly I love it!

CURRENT CRAVING: Sweets! I never been a chocolate person, but I want it now!

CURRENT WORRY:
Stretch Marks!!! Need I see more!

BELLY PHOTO HERE:

(I feel so much bigger than I look hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment