Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 18

girl Pictures, Images and Photos





Week:
18

MONTH: 4

TRIMESTER: 2

GENDER: GIRL!!!!!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Baby girl your about 5 1/2 inches long weigh almost 7 ounces!! You are busy flexing your arm and legs — movements that I have start noticing more and more as the weeks go on. Lil girl your blood vessels are visible through your thin skin, and your ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from your precious lil head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around your nerves, a process that will continue for a year after your born. Baby girl your uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place so when your grown and married you are prepared to have babies of your own!

THE BABY SIZE:

WEIGHT GAIN: 11 lbs!

SYMPTOMS: None! I am definitely feeling the effects of the weight gain and I am starting to get winded a little more easily. From what I hear it gets worse! whoo hoo!

CURRENT MOOD:
Elated! I am over the moon excited to have little girl, princess, diva, mini me! I love feeling my little baby girl moving and grooving in my belly and boy are they getting stronger and stronger!

CURRENT CRAVING:
No cravings :( My appetite I feel is pretty normal. I excepted it to be way more.

CURRENT WORRY:
Not exercising regularly and not drinking enough water! I hate water and it is so hard to get myself to drink any during the day! Forcing myself late at night to drink all the water I missed just makes me get up in the middle of the night! ugh! I also worry that Mr. G will really go buy a gun like he promised to keep the boys away!

BELLY PHOTO HERE:


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! So I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete