Friday, August 6, 2010

10 things...

So you never know how long an adventure is so I have decided to make a bucket list of sorts for my stay in North Carolina because it is just so much fun and amazing here! HA! However long or short may stay may be these are things in this small town that I want try or attend!

1. Go to the local rodeo!

2. Attend the Hog Races. I hear they are really fun!

3. Make a friend my age :)

4. Visit a historical sight in the area.

5. Go to Charleston

6. Go the the towns baseball game, they also say that is fun. (It is neither minor or majors for those who may be curious)

7. Water ski ( Yes, post baby!)

8. Find out why only one side of the street has watering wells.

9. Go to the beach (its a 3 hours away)

10. Go to the drive in!

I know this is not the most exciting list or the most fun things to do ever, but it will be something fun to check off as time goes on! If anyone has any other ideas or better ones than I said let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Be sure to let us know when you check them off your list! :)

    ReplyDelete