Sunday, August 8, 2010

Invasion!

Aside from taking Sherman potty every 30 minutes to insure he is properly potty trained and well behaved before Baby G gets here my life has been consumed by fruit flies. Ya, you heard me right! Gross huh?! I am fighting off an insane invasion of fruit flies. Not only are they extremely annoying and always around! They basically ruin everything! My dinner, my drink, my snack, flying in my face! Ugh! With these hormones if I thought it would affect them and make them go away, I would personally curse out every single one of them! They have taken up residence in our nice lake side condo specifically the kitchen, for about a week and half. I WILL win this battle!

So, after I threw away all the fruit and food in the house that I thought would attract the flies. I decided to researched how to remove the fruit flies. This is what I came up with! You get a clear bowl, pour vinegar in the bowl and cover it with saran wrap, poke a few holes in the saran wrap and this is the end results!




How gross is this!!!

I have not won this battle yet! I won't lie when I say that I stand in the kitchen for a long time killing them with spray and my fast hands!!!

Wish me luck people! I need it!

1 comment:

  1. Gross! I hate those pesky little fruit flies! I heard the vinegar/dishwashing soap remedy works well. Thanks for blogging the little details. Makes me feel like you're not so far away. :)

    ReplyDelete