Monday, August 30, 2010

A personal request!

Well as most of you know there there is about *cough* about 3 or 4 of you who actually read this blog hahaha, so I am taking personal requests on topics you want to hear about or my opinions about etc. etc.

So, having said that I had a request to do a video of the lake area outside our condo. I did it, finally. Sorry it took so long, some of you may find this mind blowing-ly( and yes I did just make that word up!) boring. For those of you who like to map things out in your head *cough* Ronnie *cough* here you go! Enjoy! And sorry its kinda bumpy, I put all the blame on the dogs :)




2 comments:

  1. Took me long enough but I am officially a subscriber! I love seeing the video you posted hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A personal request I have is for you to personally bring me Yamatos... hehe. No, i will think of a real one.

    ReplyDelete