Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Going going back back to cali cali...

That's right peeps! I am going back to California in 3 days! I am sooooo excited! To see all my friends and family before baby G comes!

While I am California I get to:

Have two baby showers! Yay!

I get meet Baby S! Yaaay!

I get to spend some time with the Optimal Crew!! Woot!

I get to see my bff who is one month ahead of me in this preggers deal! Yaaaaaay!

I get to see my SESTER and stalk her around her work! YAAAY!

I get to spend time with my In-Laws! Yay!

I get to go to court to fight a ticket! Boo!

But!! I get to have Target, Mexican food, Starbucks, regular stores, and my friends and family all at my finger tips!

Can you tell I am excited?! If not your lame!

Okie Dokie... Enough Captial letters and exclamation marks! Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment