Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekly Update: 26 weeks!

WEEK: 26

MONTH: 6

TRIMESTER: 2

GENDER: GIRL!!!!!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: The network of nerves in your little head and your little ears are better developed and more sensitive than before. You may now be able to hear both mommy and daddy's voice when we talk to each other. Baby girl your inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of your lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when your born and takes that first gulp of air! And your continuing to put on baby fat yay my favorite! You now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel.

THE BABY SIZE:

SYMPTOMS: Pubic Bone pain...it is called Pubic Symphysis Diastasis. Basically it is my pubic bone separating in preparation for child birth...yummy and fun. It just feels like I got elbowed or hit in the pubic bone. The pain is short but sharp with a dull ache after. I go to the doctors next week and I will follow up with this matter then!

CURRENT MOOD: Excited! I am going to visit California and that will make the time go by so fast!

CURRENT CRAVING: Tootsie rolls!

CURRENT WORRY: My new obsession is figuring out how she is going to come out of me...can't I just wake up and her be in my arms pain free????

BELLY PHOTO HERE: Gotta love the belly button!!!







1 comment:

  1. Im super stoked you are coming to California. What day are you going to get here?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete