Monday, October 25, 2010

I am back from cali!

OK, so as you all know I went to California for a baby shower and I am definitely going to do a post on that soon. But for those of you who don't know I was in a car accident on Friday!

Eeek I know!

EVERYTHING IS OK! We are so blessed that nothing worse happened.

Recap: A little old lady ran a red light and I mean a RED LIGHT! And we hit her. The car next to us almost hit her first, we didn't see her car because the truck next to us blocked the view. The car is most likely totaled. We got super lucky that the air bags didn't deploy like they were supposed to. We were both really shaken up and was taken to the hospital to make sure that the baby wasn't stressed or I was going to go into early labor. All in all as accidents are concerned we got the best case possible (if there is one)

I am extremely sore from the impact and it has aggravated a few of my pregnancy pains, but I gladly take on these pains as long as my lil girl is safe and sound in my belly for another 10 weeks (give or take).

Here is some visual stimuli for those who like it:



( The pink thing is to see if I am having contractions, the blue is to hear the babies heart beat. I loved hearing her heart beat for 4 hrs! It was the only fun part about the hospital!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no!!!

    So glad you're all okay!

    What a scare reading this post!

    Love & hugs,

    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete