Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekly Update: 29 Weeks!

WEEK: 29

MONTH: 7

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: Girl!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Baby girl you now weigh about 2 1/2 pounds and area a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Your tiny muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and your head is growing bigger to make room for soon to be so smart developing brain. To meet your increasing nutritional demands, Mommy will need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because your little bones are soaking up lots of calcium, mommy needs to make sure she drinks lots of milk (or cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited into your body baby, your skeleton is hardening more and more each day.

SYMPTOMS: Pubic Bone pain... its getting worse and WORSE!


CURRENT MOOD: Irritable... Dunno what to say...it happens. I gained 8 lbs during my trip to California...ooops. That is what I get for eating whatever I want and sitting on my butt all day! Back to healthy eating and my exercising! I am proud to say that my blood pressure has the nurses impressed :) They say so every visit.

CURRENT CRAVING: Hot Chocolate!

CURRENT WORRY: Getting more uncomfortable than I already am. I know it will happen but I can't help but worry about it. As long as the baby is good and healthy I can work through it!

BELLY PHOTO HERE:



No comments:

Post a Comment