Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekly Update: 28 Weeks

WEEK: 28

MONTH: 7

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: Girl!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: By this week, baby girl you weigh about two and a quarter pounds and measure up to 14.8 inches from the top of your head to your little heels. You can blink your precious eyes, which now sport lashes. With your eyesight developing, you may be able to see the light that filters in through my womb. Little one your also developing billions of neurons in your brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


SYMPTOMS: Pubic Bone pain... its getting worse.


CURRENT MOOD: Irritable... Dunno what to say...it happens.

CURRENT CRAVING: Hot Chocolate!

CURRENT WORRY: Just how I will adjust to learning how to handle my new baby, her crying, my lack of sleep, losing baby weight, and handling the opinions and suggestions of everyone, and how to respectfully stand my ground when it comes to my baby without hurting others feelings.... not too much right?

BELLY PHOTO HERE:

Sorry about the butt shot! It is what it is :)


No comments:

Post a Comment