Monday, September 13, 2010

She is here!!!

No, not Baby G but her BFF Sabrina who we will call Baby S!

Mr. G and I's cousin / best friends just gave birth to an absolutely perfect baby S!

She is 8 lb.s 5 ounces and 20.5 inches long, with a beautiful head of hair!


I have never loved someone so much that I have yet to meet!! (well baby G too!) ! I am also beyond devastated that I have to wait another 3 weeks to hold her in person, but I guess photos will have to satisfy me till then.

Aside from that it makes my own impending birth to baby G that much more real and exciting! It also makes Mr. G a little nervous as to now we discuss what sports we think she will be good at and what sports we want to keep her away from *cough* gymnastics and for Mr. G any sport that requires little clothing hahaha (i.e. swimming, dance, volleyball) But don't worry people she will do any and every sport her little precious heart desires!



Anyhow, baby S is here and I cannot be more thrilled for the G family! Everyone is healthy and happy and probably a tad sleepy! And honestly you cannot ask OR love anything more!

1 comment: