Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekly Update: 32 Weeks

I know I know I am late on this, please forgive me :)

WEEK: 32!!! 8 weeks to go!

MONTH: 8

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: Girl!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: By now, baby girl you weight around 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and you are about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in mommy's belly! Mommy is gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to you baby girl. In fact, you will gain a third to half of your birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. You now have toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz) this makes mommy giddy! I can't wait! Your skin is becoming soft and smooth as you plump up in preparation for birth.

SYMPTOMS: Pubic Bone pain and lower back pain so now exercising is out, sad.


CURRENT MOOD: The anticipation is killing me! So excited!

CURRENT CRAVING: Bean and Cheese burritos

CURRENT WORRY: Hoping Mr. G isn't out of town when Baby G is born!

BELLY PHOTO HERE:




1 comment: