Monday, November 8, 2010

Randomness of life...

So, I couldn't think of just one thing to write about today so I decide to write about a bunch of random stuff... starting with..

Here is the football game at Liberty University... the school was sooo nice and beautiful and this school has fans who are crazy! It was 35 degrees and these kids had their shirts off and body paint! Anyways, here is the start of the game where LU returned the ball for a touch down. It hurt inside to start the game like this...anyways lucky me got on video... enjoy the heart break! (btw we lost)



A controlled fire I saw which was super cool! Check out the fireman laying on the ground watching the house burn! Crazy!




Here is me and my BFF at my baby shower...we are a month apart! How fun is that? Too bad I live across country :(


Baby P is running out of room in my belly!!! I am really counting down for those of you who don't know that!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love it when you post videos! I can't wait for her to get here I am SO excited. So sad about the football game. Oh, and that pic with you and Stacy is 1 in a 1,000,000. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete