Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This little camera I have does not do the trees and their amazing color justice! But lets just say whatever color you see....lets say multiply it by 10 in its vibrancy and beautiful-ness (yes I really did use that word! What you gonna do about it?!)

*Sigh* I really wish you can see how the real color of these leaves...oh well use your imagination.

I am a California girl at heart and don't get me wrong when I say I MISS "home". But I feel like I have honestly missed and been deprived from this thing called "seasons". Sure California, gets warm, cool, a tad cold, and hot. But there is nothing like completely clear cut season changes like they do here! WOW! It is breath taking and I will for sure be sad when the winter cold hits and all the trees become bare and are no longer, orange, red, yellow, and whatever luscious colors are on these trees at the moment. But for some visual stimuli this is is just what I see from my condo...some of the colors along the high way are more intense than these colors!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tour! Your neighborhood looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete