Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feeding the boys...

So last night we fed Mr. G's players all 8 of them.

We had 3 hundred pounder pizza

and

100 wings.
There are zero wings left.

And 3 pieces of pizza left.
I also made cookies. My friend / cousin in law or whatever u want to call her (either way I love her!) Stephanie found me some cute football cookie and brownies recipes. I made them the night before let me tell you they look NOTHING like the photo! But they were YUMMY!




The boys chowing down.

My football cookies. Don't laugh. I tried really hard.

Miss P, was something else. She cried, no wait, screamed the whole time the guys were there. Sweet.
I wasn't able to get a lot of photos because well Miss P for a lack of a better word a pain.
*Side note she is teething and has 3 more teeth about to break through, but boy is she something else.

Anyho,  hope you enjoyed. I have become quite the host lately and I think I am going to need to not be so shy and reserved when I do this, but I made a point to talk to each guy and get their name! One step in the right direction! Whew!!!

Night ya'll


1 comment:

  1. Good job Jen! I bet they play their best game of the season on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete