Friday, October 7, 2011

Fair Round 2!

I finally got to go to the fair with Mr. G!
Last year we went I was pregnant and forgot my camera.
Last year I was really like really disappointed I couldn't ride rides and guess what this year I didn't get to either.
 Why you ask? Because apparently the older you get the less you like to ride rides? Apprently I didn't get this memo cause the kid in me was screaming to get on the fastest ride there!

Anyho, here is a photo book of the night!




me and my baby!

trying to make the bell ring...not even close!
hmmm funnel cake!

famous curly fries!

my greekish pita

Miss P and her daddy

The Foster Family

marshmallow dipped in chocolate and sprinkles

deep fried oreos! Delicious!

A prize we won!

Then we went to the animal freak show!

Two headed squirl

two headed pig.

a 8 legged cow. Creepy right!

The end of the fair with my sleepy baby!
I hope you enjoyed the photos! It was a pretty fun and mellow night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment