Thursday, September 15, 2011

What I made!

Pretty Proud of myself!

Now I don't consider myself the jack of all trades like the Mrs. Karolyn Fujimoto! But I mean, I did it again. I was a tad crafty and it looks pretty darn good! ( In my opinion)

The school here has *cough* been so generous with the gear they give the wife's and kids *cough*. I made Miss P a onesie for her to wear to games because *cough* I had so much stuff for her to wear! (Enter the most sarcastic voice you can think of)

Anyho! She will be sporting this little thing this Saturday for the Wake Forest game!!

Cha cha check it out!

The 4T T-Shirt that was given to me for P to wear. Ha.

The finish product!


I was thinking of adding "Godinez" and the # 06 on the back to show support for "dada"



Here are some sweet photos of my little love bug who has been sleeping so great. Let me tell you I am like a whole new person!

Me and my baby

standing on her own

she fell asleep like this

went to check on her and found her asleep like this! Dont worry I moved her.

She loves looking at her baby photos. It is so sweet.

mamas little helper!

                                            I hope everyone has a great Thursday!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay for crafty Jen! I don't know that I was crafty when I had a little one, good for you!

    Thanks for posting all the photos, I love seeing what your life is like out there on the East Coast!

    :)

    ReplyDelete