Monday, September 12, 2011

Game Day! Update

Well hello everyone!

So last Saturday was Mr. G's first football game of the season!

They played Brevard and won 34-17!

 It also was my first game as a mommy and let me tell you after tailgating, lugging a baby around and trying to keep Miss P happy for the entire game, it was so exhausting!

Here are some photos:




 


Today Mr. G is in Ohio! Playing Ohio University! I am not there and very sad about it, but will do what I can and just watch the game on the computer!

 
I will post results later! (update* 30-3)

Also Miss P's Auntie (my sister) got her a walker! Let me tell you this is the best ever!! As soon as she figured out she was mobile she followed me all over the house! It is awesome! So while I am being productive I don't worry about what she is putting in her mouth or falling and she can stay happy and play! Go Auntie!

Photos of the walker fun!


1 comment:

  1. I was browsing through blogs and somehow came across yours. I knew you looked familiar. Your Steph's friend right? What a small world :)

    Your baby girl is adorable!

    xoxocaress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete