Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day in the life of Miss P.

Here are some photos of Miss P.
In case you did not know.
 She is the light of my life and forever will have a huge place in my heart.

I came across this quote/poem thingy and wanted to share it with ya'll hahhahah Ya I did just type that ya'll. Don't worry I am not turning on ya'll hahaha. (you)

"NO ONE ELSE will ever know
the strength of my LOVE
FOR YOU. After all, your
THE ONLY you who knows what
my HEART sounds like from the inside."

Sweet huh? It was too good not to share, when I do Payton's big girl room (when she transfer to a regular bed) I will put this on the wall for sure!


Game day ready! ( We didn't really wear this, it was far too cold)

She loves the dogs...here is giving them a "hug"

When she gets really excited she puts her chin over the side of the pnp and smiles big

Here is P giving me a hug. Daddy gets all the hugs and kisses so it was a big deal I got one.




Sweet kisses and Hugs! 

1 comment:

  1. she is gorgeous! Her eyes omg i can stare at them for eva!!! God Bless You




    Come Visit&StayFAB.
    www.stayyoungforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete