Friday, March 25, 2011

Sickness...

A illness has hit our little family.

Ugh.

First, it was Miss P.

Now, it is me.

Mr. G is complaining of a sore throat which is how my sickness started.

Sweet.

Last night all I wanted was to go to bed early.

Usually Miss P is down for the night around 8:30-9pm. Not too bad right?

Well, last night my little angel decided to wake up at 10pm wide awake, full of smiles and giggles.

The sad thing was she was completely content on laying in her bed laughing all by herself, but I felt bad missing all her fun. So, I got up and played with her because I didn't want to miss a single smile or coo.

Oh man. I got it bad.

So she didn't go to sleep till about 12:30. But by then I had gotten a second wind.

I didn't fall asleep till 1:30. So to say the least I am sick AND exhausted.

I still love being a mommy.


I love MY daughter.

It feels so weird but yet so right to say MY daughter.

I am a mommy.

OK, I am delirious. Miss P is napping so I am going to try to do the same.

With Sickness and smiles,

Have a great day!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. "with sickness and smiles"... wish we all could be as positive as you are sister! Youre doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete