Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our first plane flight with a baby!

Alright we did it!

We (as in the three of us) made it across country and back safe and sound without a hitch!

And I survived!

I say "I" because really Mr. G slept the whole time on all the flights. (pish he was just the luggage lugger)

It was I who held Miss. P and missed out on my sleep on the plane!

Guess what Mr. G did? Yup. Your right. He slept!

She did amazingly though! I am so proud of her! Even people on the plane commented on how "the baby didn't even cry".

That made me even prouder! (yup prouder... shut you grammar peeps)

Our trip to So Cal was a success to say the least!

Miss. P was able to finally meet her Grandpa R and her Uncle B .... also hang out with her Auntie T!!!

She also got to meet all her cousins from Mr. G's side of the family that she hasn't met before!!! (We lovingly call them Aunties as well!)

It was so great for everyone to finally meet our baby girl! The trip wasn't long enough to stop and meet all my friends but hopefully we will be able to meet up with some of them on the next visit! Which is in May...which is an even shorter visit for my sisters graduation from PA school.... which I am so proud of !!! Oh and also a wedding of a dear long time friend of mine that I am excited to go to!

Since most people we visited read this blog I will skip the details and start on my next post!

For all of those of you who came and drove far to visit me in my short stay in California...thanks so much and I love you!!!

Till next time...

Peace Out Homies!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of both of you. Good job Pay for being such a good baby! It was so great seeing you guys. I am excited for May! Hurray!!!

    ReplyDelete