Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lets Compare!

Happy Thursday!!!

Today, I thought it would be fun if I compared baby photos of Mr. G, Miss P and myself to each other!

It seems that verdict is split on who Miss P looks like... she has my lips, his eyes, so on and so on. 

So I put some photos together to see!!!

Fun right?! (If you don't think so, keep it to yourself ha!)

Here is a bunch of random photos of the 3 of us in no particular order...




                                                                   
  (Mr. G)


(Me)


(Guess who this is?! Find out at the end of this post)


(Miss P.)

And now the side by side comparison!!!

 
                         Mr. G                       Miss P.                       Me                

Clearly she did not get my skin color! I will clear the air on that one now!

And the mystery baby in the photo above is....

My little brother!!!! 

Does anyone see Miss P in that photo or is it just me???

So what is the verdict?  

Comment below and state your opinion!!!

PS. I think when she turns 1 years old I am going to do it again with Mr. G and I's 1 year old photos! 






   

1 comment:

  1. I would answer... but I already know the answer and dont want to ruin it!!! this is so neat though. Great idea to post all the pictures in a line like that.

    ReplyDelete