Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weekly Update: 40 Weeks

WEEK: 40

MONTH: 10

TRIMESTER: 3

GENDER: Girl!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: OK, baby girl its time to come and meet mommy and daddy!!! You have offically been handed a eviction notice!!! It's hard to say for sure how big you will be, but the average newborn weighs about 7 1/2 pounds and is about 20 inches long. Your skull bones are not yet fused, which allows them to overlap a bit if it's a snug fit through the birth canal during labor. This so-called "molding" is the reason your noggin may look a little conehead-ish after birth. Rest assured little— it's normal and temporary.

SYMPTOMS: Lol, seriously? Lets see I am achy,tired, sore, can't sleep, I feel like my stomach my pop open at any moment.... oh and I can barely eat!

CURRENT MOOD: So anxious and frustrated! But extremely happy she is fully full term and healthy! I am ready now baby girl!

CURRENT CRAVING: WATER!

DOCTOR UPDATE: No change! Still no Braxton hicks or contractions. I go back to the doctors tomorrow to do some fetal monitoring and stress tests on the baby. Depending on how that goes we will talk about induction this weekend. Lets hope this little girl comes on her own before then!!!!


BELLY PHOTO:




No comments:

Post a Comment