Monday, January 31, 2011

Babyness...

Oh my life...is full of a beautiful baby. It is amazing how something so small can make your heart just feels so full and happy. No lie. No matter how tired or sore I am feeling she always makes me smile!

Mr. G and I are adjusting to this little one and every little thing she does makes us smile and laugh ( well expect when she cries!)

Here is a video of my Ms. P she is only 3 weeks as of now and she has changed SO much! She is already growing out of her little outfits and she is about done with her newborn diapers! I believe she recognizes mine and Mr. G's faces and has this look of happiness when she sees either one of us!

She is such a good girl and loves her sleep!

Here is video of her right before she takes her midday nap!

Enjoy!

P.S. I haven't forgotten my labor story! It is still coming and its about half way done! Woot!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby girl, she's so happy. But I'm like these middle school kids that I work with....give them a little taste of something fun and they just want more.....keep em comin'I love seeing her in action. next time try to get film with you and Mr. G along with Miss P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I want to see a family film :) Better yet, just bring her over !!!

    ReplyDelete