Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weekly Update: Week 16


WEEK: 16!
MONTH: 4
TRIMESTER: 2
GENDER: Still unknown (I am guessing girl!)
THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect
CURRENT SYMPTOMS: Aside from feeling some slight sickness in the evening, I have been feeling pretty great. I had cut back on working out the last 2 weeks and this week I have started up again, so far so good!
CURRENT MOOD: Ready to find out the sex of the baby (11 days) So I can give it a name and start introducing the concept of baby to Miss P (although from what I hear she won't get it, but it is worth a shot!)
CURRENT CRAVING: Again, no real cravings. I know I am so boring. Although I am sure I am drinking my daily caloric intake in Gatorade daily :)  It is the only thing that satisfies my thirst.

CURRENT WORRIES:
No worries at this point, although I do not look forward to being super uncomfortable again...
BELLY PHOTO HERE: Well we officially popped over here! Hello Baby Belly!!! ps. notice the belly button has also popped out. And Elmo says hi!








No comments:

Post a Comment