Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly Update: 13 Weeks


WEEK: 13 (Week late I know)

MONTH: 4
TRIMESTER: 2
GENDER: Still unknown!!
THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

CURRENT SYMPTOMS: None
CURRENT MOOD: Mood is good, excited to know the sex in a few weeks.

CURRENT CRAVING: Currently no cravings. But I can handle the smell of coffee again yay!

CURRENT WORRIES: I got a nasty rash on my stomach and legs that ended up being some sort of fungus. Thank goodness its no harm to the baby but I do have to use a steroid to clear it up. Which I am using sparingly and at half dose.

BELLY PHOTO HERE: I just look like I have a gut...

2 comments:

  1. Cute tummy! Wouldn't this be week 14 since you missed a week? Other than your little tummy pooch, you look really small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im doing week 14 tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete