Thursday, February 9, 2012

The three best friends there ever was

Miss P personality has really started to shine! And boy does she have one!

Her latest obsession are her lil brothers (the doggies, don't get all worked up)

She loves to snuggle with them, bark with them, lick the floor like them and howl like them. Ya, you heard me right. She howls. Head tilted back and all. Its hilarious. I can never get it on camera, but today I got a sneak peak.

I was in the other room and I could hear her howling (Yes, Miss P) So I went to go check on her and make sure she was ok. And low and behold this is what I found!!!

Watch this as she cuddles, shares her toy, and howls with the dog ( unfortunately because she was cuddling there is no head tilt in the video)


Disclaimer: This is Mr. G's room.  I do NOT touch or go in this room (as you can see I only stand in the door way) ! Its a clutter mess and we all know how I feel about excessive clutter and mess in my house and if you don't know it stresses me out and gives me anxiety!


No comments:

Post a Comment