Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cutness

My mother in law sent us some sweet Valentine's Day Love in a little package along with a Christmas Story Book that her and my Father in law recorded back in December. We had SO much stuff to travel home with that this little gem got left behind.

So, this morning I decided to let Miss P listen to it and I recorded her reaction at hearing her grandparents voices...its pretty darn cute I must say!



There is a lot going on over here in our little small town that has kept me distracted from blogging, but I think I will blog more and use this as the main  distraction. Hopefully I will come up with some fun stuff to talk about!

In the mean time this is my prayer for the next few weeks. I find it comforting to know that really in the end I can only do so much.

 
"Whatever plans I have in mind, Lord I surrender them to you.
 I will do the best I can but in the end, let your will be done." -Amen :)


Hope everyone had a loving Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment