Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekly Update: 15 Weeks!

Weekly Update: 15 Weeks

Wow! Has it really been that long since I have done an update?! Well here we go!

WEEK: 15

MONTH: 4!

TRIMESTER: 2

GENDER: Still unknown!!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: Baby you now measure about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighing in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). Your busy moving amniotic fluid through your nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in your lungs begin to develop. Also your legs are growing longer than your arms now, and you can move all of your joints and limbs. Although your eyelids are still fused shut, you can sense light. If I shine a flashlight at my tummy, for instance, your likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for you to taste at this point, but your forming taste buds. Finally, if I have an ultrasound this week, I may be able to find out whether your a boy or a girl!


THE BABY SIZE:


SYMPTOMS: None! I think I am the most boring pregnant woman ever! The only problem is my tailbone hurts when I sit a certain way. or sit for too long, it started on our drive cross country. ( The doctor said its because the baby and my uterus are pressing against my tail bone!) So don't worry.

CURRENT MOOD: I am so anxious to find out the sex of the baby and I have to work really hard not to count the days till I get to find out! The new doctor that I am at does 3D ultrasounds at 18 weeks to find the gender! I am SOOO excited!

CURRENT CRAVING: None :( I really want to crave something!! I know I am weird but it seems like such a big part of pregnancy, everyone asks " Do you have any cravings?" and I always have to answer.

CURRENT WORRY:
Is it a boy or a girl?! I know that is not a worry. So none. Should I be worried?!

BELLY PHOTO HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment