Wednesday, July 21, 2010

16 Weeks!

*A day late I know please forgive me, my in laws are in town!


WEEK: 16

MONTH: 4!

TRIMESTER: 2

GENDER: Still unknown!!

THIS WEEK THE BABY IS: OK, baby get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, you will double in weight and add inches to your length. Right now, your the about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. Your legs are much more developed, and your head is more erect than it has been, and your eyes have moved closer to the front of your head. Baby your ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of your scalp has begun, though your beautiful locks aren't recognizable yet. Your even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, your heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as my baby continues to develop.

THE BABY SIZE:


SYMPTOMS: I have a sore tail bone. It gets achy and hurts if I sit down too long. Also I have had a few batches of heartburn. I hope this means my little one will have some hair and not be bald!

CURRENT MOOD: Excited! I can finally feel the little one move and even felt a small kick on the outside of my tummy, granted I was pushing down on my stomach pretty hard!

CURRENT CRAVING: None still. Although greasy foods are super gross to me and I want nothing to do with that.

CURRENT WORRY:
What to register for!!!

BELLY PHOTO HERE:




1 comment:

  1. I love you and the baby dearly but... the floating baby in the bubble is a little creepy, haha.

    Miss you and glad to hear everything is progressing wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete