Monday, June 14, 2010

The Lake House...

Hey Ladies and Gents, I finally have a few exterior photos of our new condo! I will have the interior ones when the current lady moves out at the end of the month!

Bobby has been working these last two days and I am beginning to realize how much he is going to be gone during the season! He will be working 7am till about 9 or 10 pm everyday...It will make the transition a little hard for me because I won't have him constantly by my side. I consider him my home. So as long as he is with me, I am home... anyways, I will have to keep busy with projects around the house, decorating the baby room, and doing research for what to register for for when I register for a baby shower. Everything is so extremely overwhelming I have to remind myself, one day at a time.

So here we go photo time.



This is the entrance to our place...



There is the front of the condo. Our place is the downstairs one. The upstairs condo is occupied by a Senator who from what I hear is only home on weekends! Score!


This is the cute patio...and side walk way to the water!


This is the view of the lake standing on the patio!


This is another angle of the view from our patio!

I know its not much but this is what I have so far!

1 comment: