Friday, May 28, 2010

Insomnia

I can't sleep!!!

Ahhhhh!

I am going crazy!

Ladies and Gentleman! I am averaging 4 hours a sleep a day! And I am going crazy! Not only am I cranky and unproductive, but how is my little baby g supposed to be able to grow nice and big and chubby for me, if mama is a walking zombie?!

I went and bought a body pillow, helped a tad but I was still up at 4:30 am wide awake listening to Mr. G snore and talk in his sleep!!!!

I tried to take a nap yesterday but laid in bed for a full hour!

As concerned I am for myself I worry more about the affects of lack of sleep has on baby g ( the new name till we find a name for him/her) I read in all these pregnancy book how important sleep is so now. So, now am stressed out and tired from not sleeping I am stressed out about baby g not sleeping! Ahhhh

I read somewhere warm milk helps, but the thought of warming up a cup of milk makes me want to barf so there goes that! My next step is a good cup of sleepy time tea with honey and lemon!

I need to sleep! NEED IT! Do you feel/hear my desperation?! I need all the sleep I can get!

Ok, I am done venting!

I hope everyone has a fanastical weekend with lots of sleep and rest while I figure out how I will get mine!

Sorry for all the typos I haven't slept in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment