Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun filled weekend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. G-eeeeee HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Last Thursday was Mr. G's birthday ( woot woot!) so we have had one busy week/end filled with celebrations!

First, we started off the day with a good breakfast and coffee (gag) made by lil ole me! Then we headed to dinner at the Boiling Crab! Have you ever been there? If not I highly recommend you get your booty over there asap and give it a try! Granted if you like sea food and don't mind a little elbow grease to get to your food!

Secondly, we went to my mother in laws house who hosted a very lovely BBQ with lots of food and cake. Yum and being preggers there is nothing that sounds sweeter to my ears than an all you can eat dinner! Anyways, she had invited a lot of family and family friends who we haven't seen since the wedding. It was really great to see them again! After that we went and did Cosmic bowling, but I was beyond exhausted after the second game. Again I blame it on the little jelly bean. Sad. I know. It was definitely out of character for me so that was a bummer!

Thirdly and lastly, we went to lunch with my parents at the Macaroni Grill to celebrate the last and final day of Mr. G's birthday celebration. What a spoiled brat he is!

Okie dokie, well that was my weekend in a snapshot! I was terrible and did not take a single photo! I will chalk it up to pregnancy brain! (probably the excuse you will be hearing often!)

So, I will leave you with a cute photo of ME and Mr. G! It looks like we are about the same age here but its not a 100%. Right now I am obsessed with our baby photos trying to imagine what your lil one will look like in 7 months!

He is so cute. He makes my heart melt. Barf.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment