Saturday, July 16, 2011

I AM BACK!!!

Right now as I type, its silent!

Well its silent besides the hum of the chequetas.

Baby is asleep and husband is gone till tomorrow!

Lets see...

This last month has been so fun and so busy!!!

My cousin-in law Casie came to visit.

My in-laws came to visit.

My cousin-in-laws came to visit for our daugthers first 4th of July together!! (Our daugthers are 4 months apart to the day!)

It was so so so much fun!!!

Also my cousin-in-law Ronnie has asked to be a guest blogger about his trip! Therefore I will only touch on a few things here as to not ruin his post :)

Lets see what else?

Congrats to Erica and Cos on their baby girl!!! I can't wait to meet her! And thank you for allowing us to spend the weekend with you guys! It was a blast! I hope the babies didn't scare you too much cos!!


Here are a few photos of the trip. Just a few until my guest blogger!

Miss P and Miss S


Sublime Donuts! Bobby and I shared a dozen :)



The boys with the girls at the CNN Center

The aquarium, Miss P LOVED it! Miss S slept through it :)

See.

cute

The ladies view!


Again :)

Before I go I wanted to add a few things I learned during my 4th of July week:

10. Sabrina sleeps during all the fun stuff ie... pool, aquairum, zoo, but is wide awake for the boring stuff!

9. Ronnie can eat 2 ding dongs at the same time!

8. Alexia likes to text A LOT!

7. Riding in the car with Steph and Alexia is like being at your own personal concert :)

6. If Ronnie is asleep in the car he will NOT wake up to offer to drive, even if the driver is sick and struggling to live.

5. Sabrina is team Edward

4. Alexia eats more candy and junk food than I have ever seen one small person ever eat in my life!

3. Steph refuses to look at dead bug. Even if the bug is dead in a cup Mr. G has. (This makes Ronnie mad)

2. Ronnie refuses to try new foods! (This makes Stephanie mad!)

1. That I miss my friday nights with these people so much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment