Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Miss P's first plane flight!

Miss P and I are super excited to announce we are headed to California in a month!!!

Whoo Hoo!

She gets to meet the other G family FINALLY and spend more time with my sister (Auntie T!)

It is long over due!

I am already starting to make lists and buy what I need to buy. And make sure Mr. G is all taken care of here, since he spends all his time at the office.

Can you tell I am excited?!

3 weeks 3 days!?

California people are you ready for some heart aching cuteness to come your way?

Here is a preview of whats coming your way Cali, better prepare yourself!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I can't wait! Please add me to your schedule while you are in CA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love love
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete