Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stuff and things...

Here is a list... of random things that has made me happy this week!!!


Forrest (even when he is a brat!)

My washer and Dryer is TINY! I takes 2 loads to do one normal medium size load! But it is so cute that it doesn't bug me.



I will make Lemon-aid some time soon. I took these lemons from my parents lemon tree! I am excited to try to some home made lemon-aid, but first I need a lemon squeeze.




Funny story, Mr. G is like Monica Gallegher in more way than I ever thought! Especially when it comes to his movies, where the dishes are in the cupboard, and there is more!!! See below, the lines indicate the dvd is a blue ray t. I seriously got a lecture because I didn't have the blue ray disk in the right place. It made me giggle when he wasn't looking ... sssshhhh!

My Bed is 'almost' too big for me!! It makes cuddling with Mr. G so difficult! I literally have to roll over at least twice before I even get close to him!!!!

It sucks that my garbage disposal is broke, cause my kitchen looks like this...the good part is I don't have to do my dishes for a few days!


When I go shopping I always keep an eye out for a Yoda T-shirt for Mr. G, it seems appropriate.

I learned in order to be a good cook you have to LOVE-LOVE-LOVE food to get it right...I am still working on it but I am getting better at it! Mr. G is a foodie, I want to be one too!


I seriously went to 4 stores to find Mizithra cheese (ugh)...


I made dinner that Mr. G and friend LOVED! (Mizithra cheese with spaghetti meat sauce with garlic cheesy bread! )





He wanted to help with the meat ( chopping it up smaller) I thought it was cute, its like having a cooking tutor!











2 comments:

  1. As always, too cute! Love you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blogging!

    Bobby knows all about homemade lemonade. Let me know how it turns out!

    :)

    ReplyDelete