Saturday, February 13, 2010

A love story...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

In honor of Valentine's Day I want to share a love story with you.

This story is not a typical love story, but it does contain all the elements of a love story there is hope, heart ache, love, triumph, and happiness. I feel like love is at its best when it comes at you when you least expect it.
This story is not about Mr. G and I. It is not how we met or how much we love each other. This story does hit close to home for the both of us, because it is a possibly for me to be in the woman in this story. This subject is taboo for some but to me I feel like it is far from that.

This is a story of a woman's unconditional love ... and her raw and real story of her love. It is utterly amazing. I cried.

Please click on the link below to read the story, leave a comment on your reactions.
http://enjoyingthesmallthings.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html




p.s. I wanted to leave a photo for you all. Mr. G and I at dinner Valentine's day dinner #1

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I cried and cried, it touched my heart so. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete