Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lists

There is something that I have learned about myself in this last week that I have been doing this blog, and it is simply that I love lists! I know what you're thinking? Nerd! But seriously each time I have gone to write something amazingly witty and funny, I want to do it in a form of a list! And each time all I can think is "You are so WEIRD!" I will have to thank my father for this one! He officially deserves the "List Master" title. This man carries his To-do list everywhere he goes every single day! So I have decided that every once in a while or very often depending on how I am feeling that I am going to give you (who ever reads this) a random list of things! Today is special because Mr. G has made a cameo and has given us a list of his favorites as well! The topic is our top 1o favorites things starting with the letter H! I know, I know you guys are SO excited to read these! Btw does my sarcasm transfer when it is typed?!

Mrs. G's favorites:


1. Husband: Cause I can't help but love a big star wars t-shirt wearing goob!

2. Holy Bible: I mean this book is awesome; it is about true love story that has all the elements of deception, murder, love, scandal, etc for everyone to love!

3. Hot Coffee: OMG! Coffee is seriously the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning! What I would give to wake up every morning with a freshly brewed cup of coffee on my night stand! *a girl can dream*

4. Harry Potter: I am not going to defend myself or justify it, it is what it is. Laugh all you want I am proud to be a HP fan. I told you I am a little girl stuck in a 26 years old body, it wasn't a joke!

5. Holding Hands: It really is a cute and understated sentiment that I love so much. My favorite thing is to reach for Mr. G's hand in the middle of the night. I know I know! Come on people don't forget that I am a newlywed, don't barf yet!

6. Hawaii: I really love the warm water and weather. I haven't been in so long *sigh*, I wonder if I can convince Mr. G to take me for our first anniversary or something?!

7. Honeymoon: Well we won't go into detail here, but wow! (Pretty sure my sister has stopped reading after reading this part! Sorry Sis!)

8. Holidays: Anything and everything about the holidays is my favorite, from the excessive eating, lack of working out, stressing, gift giving, lights, music and family love. I love it all. Can you feel the love!? Can you!?

9. Hot showers: There is nothing better than a awesome hot shower especially on a cold day or after a awesome workout.

10. Home: I don't have one yet, but when I do it will be my favorite!

Mr. G's favorites:

10. H-LED TV

9. H-looking in the fridge for food

8. Hanging out with the wieners

7. H-Breakfast

6. H-Lunch

5. H-Dinner

4. H-mid Night movies

3. Hall you can eat sushi

2. H-Fantasy Sports ( seriously its second place to me!)

1. H-Jen Greene (*he made a mistake and called me Greene!!! Funny we both are not used to my new name!)

Apparently, Mr. G took some serious consideration and thought into his part before he did his list. He thinks he is so hilarious but it is very typical of Mr. G! Isn't he the sweetest for making me number 1!

On that note, here is something sweet to look at! Here is Forrest being all cute and cuddly while I type this post!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I just love what you are doing here! And you know what? He IS pretty hilarious...

    ReplyDelete